1. PNoy liable for Mamasapano tragedy – Ombudsman
Ombudsman Conchita Carpio Morales has ordered the submitting of prison charges in opposition to former President Aquino for the Mamasapano tragedy.
— OmbudsmanPH (@OmbudsmanPh) July 14, 2017
2. Naloko na! Senators alarmed by Duterte’s reinstatement of murderous cops
The PNP might very nicely perform its duties in defending our folks with out someone like Supt. Marcos and his cohorts. pic.twitter.com/7mLxl59EeS
— GRACE POE (@SenGracePOE) July 13, 2017
Reinstatement not good. Period.
— JV Ejercito (@jvejercito) July 13, 2017
three. No hidden agenda: Duterte vows to serve folks, combat corruption
Reaction ni PRRD sa tumaas na web satisfaction score ng mga Pinoy sa kanyang efficiency sa unang taon bilang Pangulo pic.twitter.com/06FBcJaJS6
— Mocha Uson Blog (@MochaUson) July 7, 2017
four. Bongbong ‘forever grateful’ to 14M loyalists
Maraming salamat sa inyong walang-sawang pag-suporta at paglaban para sa katotohanan at katarungan https://t.co/xIChqfqhQB #FIGHT4BBM pic.twitter.com/x6DDjbCOk7
— Bongbong Marcos (@bongbongmarcos) July 11, 2017
5. Pacquiao received’t retire from boxing but: I’ll proceed to combat for God, household, nation
I really like this sport and till the fervour is gone, I’ll proceed to combat for God, my household, my followers and my nation. pic.twitter.com/mcfegAOSIi
— Manny Pacquiao (@mannypacquiao) July 12, 2017
6. Mindanao scenario getting worse beneath Duterte — Walden Bello
7. PNoy to problem Ombudsman’s ‘erroneous’ case in opposition to him
On the charges in opposition to former President Benigno S. Aquino III in relation to the Mamasapano incident: pic.twitter.com/cSG3n81I1a
— Abi Valte (@Abi_Valte) July 14, 2017
eight. Sara Duterte slams Raissa Robles: Davao City serving to Marawi evacuees. Ano nagawa mo maliban sa pag-tweet?
9. Teddy Locsin: Martial legislation can go on ceaselessly however…
Because it’s a silly concept. Martial legislation can go on ceaselessly however by 60 day installments.
— Teddy Locsin Jr. (@teddyboylocsin) July 12, 2017
10. JV Ejercito seeks to create PH elite anti-terrorism squad