Senator Antonio Trillanes IV is still the “poorest” member of the Senate even when his net worth elevated by greater than half one million in the span of a 12 months.
Based on the Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) he submitted final April, Trillanes’ net worth as of December 31, 2016 stood at P6.5 million.
This was P600,000 larger than the P5.9 million net worth he posted in 2015.
Next to Trillanes, the senators with the smallest net worth are Francis Escudero and Leila de Lima with P6.6 million.
Rounding up the record of senators with a seven-figure net worth is Francis Pangilinan with P9.2 million.
Meanwhile, Senator Cynthia Villar stays the richest lawmaker with a net worth of P3.6 billion, adopted by Senator Manny Pacquiao with P3 billion.
Listed beneath is the net worth of the opposite senators:
three. Ralph Recto: P522,610,452.59
four. Sonny Angara: P123,949,722
5. Juan Miguel Zubiri: P121,768,713.77
6. Sherwin Gatchalian: P 92,141, 701.14
7. Grace Poe: P88,480,811.91
eight. Franklin Drilon: P 82,482,955
9. Joseph Victor Ejercito: P 79,130,483.36
10. Richard Gordon: P66,928,851.46
11. Vicente Sotto III: P63,800,450
12.Nancy Binay: P60,483,437
13. Loren Legarda: P40,911,192.90
14. Panfilo Lacson: P38,703,615
15. Bam Aquino: P33,860,702.59
16.Alan Peter Cayetano: P24,132,490
17.Joel Villanueva: P21,519,770
18.Gregorio Honasan: P21,279,749.74
19.Aquilino Pimentel III: P17,734,400
20.Risa Hontiveros: P16,332,952.70