1. Netizens sneer at Marcos’ return of some ill-gotten wealth: Utang na loob pa natin? Dapat ikulong sila!
2. Stop politicizing our son’s death – Kian Delos Santos’ mother and father
Mensahe ng mga magulang ni Kian sa mga namumulitika at ginagamit sila para sa sarili nilang interes. #EPALitiko #StopUtilizingKian pic.twitter.com/3hTBOAbxqn
— Mocha Uson Blog (@MochaUson) August 28, 2017
three. Prove your sincerity! Kiko Pangilinan calls for Marcos apology to nation
Isauli nila ang nakaw na yaman at humingi ng patawad sa mga kasalanan ng diktadura. pic.twitter.com/0gI91ub6gE
— Kiko Pangilinan (@kikopangilinan) August 30, 2017
four. Agnes Callamard to Duterte: UN go to not car for leisure, theatrics or politicking
An official go to shouldn’t be a car for leisure, theatrics or politicking. (three) #Philippines
— Agnes Callamard (@AgnesCallamard) August 30, 2017
5. Duterte son-in-law confirms customs transactions however denies smuggling charges
6. Taguiwalo to Duterte: Don’t consider the lies about me. Just examine CCT audit
For the file and for the President’s personal consciousness, not a single peso of the 4Ps program handed via my arms.
— Manay Judy Taguiwalo (@Manay_Judy) August 29, 2017
7. Lacierda to gadfly De Lima: Truth will set you free
You have been smeared for talking out, imprisoned for being a gadfly. All appear darkish however someday, reality will set you free! Happy Birthday Leila!
— Edwin Lacierda (@dawende) August 27, 2017
eight. Pacquiao hails Mayweather win vs McGregor
Respect to McGregor for taking an opportunity however congrats to Floyd on #50!
— Manny Pacquiao (@mannypacquiao) August 27, 2017
9. Final frontier: Duterte to debate PH area company in LEDAC
Agenda for tomorrow’s LEDAC pic.twitter.com/1CTAo6PeAt
— RG Cruz ABS-CBN News (@1rgcruz) August 28, 2017
10. Sara Duterte to Salinlahi Alliance: Don’t exploit children to do to your work
When you’re employed and be a mom all on the similar time. Sacrifice. May everybody be blessed with work… https://t.co/yEE8s0VI1v
— Inday Sara Duterte (@indaysara) September 1, 2017