Senator Cynthia Villar is not the lone billionaire within the Senate as she is now joined by neophyte Senator Emmanuel “Manny” Pacquiao, who declared a internet value of P3.07 billion for 2016.
Villar declared a internet value of P3.6 billion, with no liabilities, in her newest Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth.
Pacquiao, then again, listed down a complete of 103 residential, business and agricultural actual properties value P1.56 billion.
These included a residence in Beverly Blvd. in Los Angeles, United States bought at P115 million and a P388-million residence in Makati City acquired in 2011.
Pacquiao’s actual property property comprise half of his wealth. His excellent liabilities, then again, are presently at P350.59 million.
Among the “poorest” are senators are Leila de Lima, Francis Escudero and Antonio Trillanes IV, whose internet value are only practically P7 million every.
Trillanes is the poorest with a P6.5-million internet value.
Below is the entire listing of the senators’ internet value in 2016:
1. Cynthia Villar P3.6 billion
2. Emmanuel Pacquiao P3.07 billion
three. Ralph Recto P522.6 million
four. Juan Edgardo Angara P123.94 million
5. Juan Miguel Zubiri P121.76 million
6. Sherwin Gatchalian P92.1 million
7. Grace Poe: P88.48 million
eight. Franklin Drilon P82.48 million
9. JV Ejercito P79.13 million
10. Richard Gordon P66.9 million
11. Vicente Sotto III P63.eight million
12. Nancy Binay P60.48 million
13. Loren Legarda P40.91million
14. Panfilo Lacson P38.7 million
15. Bam Aquino P33.86 million
16. Alan Peter Cayetano P24.13 million
17. Joel Villanueva P21.51 million
18. Gregorio Honasan P21.27 million
19. Aquilino Pimentel III P17.73 million
20. Risa Hontiveros P16.33 million
21. Francis Pangilinan P9.28 million
22. Leila de Lima P6.61 million
23. Francis Escudero P6.6 million
24. Antonio Trillanes IV P6.5 million