1. Kiko Pangilinan defends Robredo from Badoy’s trash discuss: Basurero rin ako midday
Ako po si Kiko Pangilinan.
Naging ‘basurero’ rin po ako nung nakapag-aral ako sa ibang bansa nung dekada nubenta.
— Kiko Pangilinan (@kikopangilinan) July 2, 2017
2. Politikos attempt to consolation Pacquiao after loss: You’re nonetheless the world’s finest boxer
three. Avengers assemble! ‘Hulk’ star Mark Ruffalo indignant at Duterte’s killings
Trump’s mass-murdering buddy Rodrigo Duterte is killing much more individuals than anybody knew https://t.co/V3fgXRxRL1
— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) June 30, 2017
four. Gracious after defeat: Pacquiao thanks followers for assist, congratulates Horn
Thank you all to your assist and congratulations to Jeff Horn. God is nice! #CrewPacquiao pic.twitter.com/bMPqySWUSN
— Manny Pacquiao (@mannypacquiao) July 2, 2017
5. Bongbong Marcos very impressed with Duterte’s management expertise
6. Mar Roxas’ information to beat FOMO
More household joined for this week’s pasyal. FoMO yata (Yes I now know what it means) (1/three) pic.twitter.com/F5wtzBXiz2
— Mar Roxas (@MARoxas) July 5, 2017
7. LP politikos name for vigilance vs martial legislation abuse
We respect the choice of the SupremeCourt & proceed to assist our Armed Forces on the entrance traces of this battle https://t.co/AXdJHSm390
— Bam Aquino (@bamaquino) July four, 2017
eight. Wa epek! ‘Yellow’ media can’t convey good man Duterte down — Mocha Uson
Paano ba yan mga praning na dilaw pataas ng pataas ang belief ranking ni Tatay Digong? Hindi efficient ang bayad niyo sa ilang media.
— Mocha Uson Blog (@MochaUson) July 7, 2017
9. Politikos count on SC determination on martial legislation to spice up govt resolve to finish Marawi disaster
10. Samuel L. Jackson, Kobe Bryant, Marlon Wayans puzzled by Pacquiao defeat: He received f*cked!
Uhhhhhhh, can U Say Bullshit??!!Manny received Fucked!!! That’s the Face of a Winner??!
— Samuel L. Jackson (@SamuelLJackson) July 2, 2017