Edgar Matobato’s Lawyer Jude Sabio flew to the Netherlands and filed complaint towards President Rodrigo Duterte earlier than the International Criminal Court (ICC) on Monday, April 24, for alleged extrajudicial killings dedicated by the present administration.
In the complaint entitled “THE SITUATION OF MASS MURDER IN THE PHILIPPINES, RODRIGO DUTERTE: THE MASS MURDERER”, that addressed to ICC prosecutor Fatou Bensouda, Sabio included the testimonies of the self-confessed former DDS member Edgar Matobato and retired cop Arthur Lascañas that already rejected by the senate after it was confirmed that they’re solely pure ‘hearsay’.
Sabio mentioned that Duterte’s killings in Davao has been continued in his national conflict on medication.
He mentioned that the DDS murders and the current extrajudicial killings occurring in the Philippines since Duterte grew to become the President have the identical components:
- “police participation and command”
- “a hitman or an unknown armed assailant”
- “a reward system for every killing”
- “a reward in cash”
- “a kill watch list”
- “collaboration between barangay (village) and police officials”
- “the cardboard sign and the face/body wrapped in packing tape”
- “the use of ‘riding in tandem’ motorcycle-riding assailants”
- “the use of hooded or masked assailants”
- “the planting of a gun and drugs”
The President will not be alone in the complaint filed by Jude Sabio and he mentioned that some people additionally allegedly conspired in the killings occurred in the Philippines.
This are the record of the federal government officers who faces the complaint together with President Duterte
- Philippine National Police chief Director General Ronald “Bato” Dela Rosa
- Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre
- Senator Alan Peter Cayetano
- Senator Richard Gordon
- Solicitor General Jose Calida
- House Speaker Pantaleon Alvarez
- Former DILG Secretary Ismael Sueno
- National Bureau of Investigation Director Dante Gierran
- Senior Police Officer four Sanson Buenaventura
- Manila Police District Police Superintendent Royina Garma
- Police Superintendent Edilberto Leonardo