President Rodrigo Duterte is taken into account as one of probably the most controversial president in historical past.
His iron fisted rule and foul-mouth created a lot controversies that made him criticized by his political enemies.
But regardless of of the controversies that he confronted, the Duterte continued his job as President and lots of of his followers thought-about that he actually carried out properly throughout his first year because the chief of the Philippines.
We listed some of the notable issues achieved by the Duterte administration for one year.
NOTE: This is a growing story and the achievement listed in this text could enhance.
- 2,440 kilos of shabu with a road worth of P12.6-B confiscated by the authorities
- 63,926 Anti-Drug operations Conducted
- 86,933 drug personalities arrested
- 1,308,078 drug customers and pushers surrendered
- Three,200 drug personalities who died in anti-drug operation.
- 300 authorities staff arrested in Anti-Drug Operations (142 authorities staff, 135 elected officers and 23 uniformed personnel)
- 159 dismantled dens and clandestine laboratories
- Crime charge down
- 82% of Metro Manila residents really feel safer as a result of of conflict in opposition to unlawful medicine.
- Releasing the names of a whole lot of public officers allegedly concerned in unlawful medicine
- Mega Drug Abuse Treatment and Rehabilitation Center in Nueva Ecija constructed
- To stop drug commerce contained in the Bilibid Prison, PNP Special Action Forces (SAF) deployed to protect the national penitentiary
- President Rodrigo Duterte signed govt order no 6. on oct 14,2016 which instutionalized the 8888 Citizen’s Complaint Hotline and Complaint Center.
- 911 National Emergency Hotline launched nationwide.
- Implementing Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.
- Duterte secured some $35-B in commerce and support privileges from his go to in different international locations (21 journeys, 17 international locations)
- Increasing the charges of Combat Duty Pay and Combant Incentive pay of the AFP and increasing the identical allowances to the PNP.
- Providing for the institution and assist of drug abuse therapy and rehabilitation facilities all through the Philippines.
- Forming Bangsamoro Transition Commission
- Peace talks with NDF-CPP-NPA
- Strengthening the struggle in opposition to unlawful playing
- Changing the title of Benham Rise to Philippine Rise
- Implementing Smoking Ban in public locations nationwide.
- Free Irrigation for farmers
- Implementation of firecrackers ban
- Establishing One-Stop Service Center for OFWs (OSSCO) in 15 provinces.
- Manila International Container Port surpasses income goal and was in a position to gather P12.032-B
- 10-point socio-economic agenda offered to enterprise teams
- 17 main tasks accepted by NEDA value P392,931.51-M
- Bureau of Internal income begins simplification of the processing tax clearances and certificates to three to five days. Also added different cost choices to encourage tax cost
- DOLE provided package deal of companies to Filipino staff repatriated underneath the Saudi amnesty program.
- Government units up P1-B fund to finish the 5-6 cash lending system.
- No journey tax, terminal charges for Overseas Filipino Workers.
- Establishing premium airport bus service.
- No reviews of notorious ‘laglag bala’ since begin of Duterte administration.
- Three-day most processing time for Maritime Industry Authority functions applied.
- Trust scores of the individuals to the troopers reached 75% (highest since 1988)
- Several members of Abu Sayaff surrendered to the navy
- Maute Terrorist Group death toll reached 429
- Duterte allotted P20-B to rehabilitate Marawi City.
- No human rights abuses reported underneath Mindanao martial legislation
- Philippines obtained P590-M worh of navy gear from China to assist in struggle the ISIS-inspired terrorits.
- Free tuition price in all state universities and faculties.
- DOLE to open financial institution for Overseas Filipino Workers.
- Duterte provides P100-M to learn Philippine General Hospital (PGH) sufferers.
- Duterte allotted P2-B to offer free medication for the poor households.
- Government provides P500-M for state-of-the-art navy gear and a brand new constructing for the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) medical heart
- Duterte allocates P2-B for the victims of magnitude 6.7 earthquake in Surigao Del Norte.
- Philippines ranked as 10th quickest rising economic system in the world
- Duterte nonetheless having fun with excessive belief scores.
- DepEd, Korea ink MOA to show Filipino highschool college students of Korean language.
- Ordered 23 mining corporations to cease their operation.
- Miss Universe Pageant held in the Philippines
- Tourist arrivals elevated.
- Half of eight,000 goal Yolanda households transferred to their new houses in Tacloban.
- PAGCOR reveals 17 p.c enhance in gaming revenues.
Despite of the achievements of the Duterte administration, some members of the opposition expressed their disappointment and gave the President a low grade for his first year.
Senator Risa Hontiveros labeled President Duterte’s presidency as ‘dangerous year to be a woman’ and he or she additionally stated that the first year of the present administration ‘marked by a colossal human rights disaster”.
She stated that 2017 ‘is a year of national grieving’ as a result of of the alleged extrajudicial killings dedicated by the present administration in opposition to criminals.
Senator Leila De Lima labeled President Duterte’s first year in office as full of lies and faux information.
“Isang taong mga kasinungalingan. Isang taong panggigipit. Isang taong pagmumura at pambabastos. Isang taong mga pangakong napako. Lalo na yung mga kasinungalingan. Fake cases. Lalo na itong mga paratang sa akin. Fake cases, fake news,” she stated.
But a number of allies of President Duterte gave him a excessive grade.
Senate President Koko Pimentel given President Duterte a grade of eight.5 to 9 for his efficiency in his first year in office.
Senator Tito Sotto additionally gave Duterte a excessive grade and he stated that the President deserved an eight out of 10 grade for addressing the issue in opposition to unlawful medicine.