President Rodrigo Duterte has formalized the creation of a activity power to steer the rehabilitation of Marawi City by signing Administrative Order No. three.
The inter-agency activity power might be led by Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana. The vice chairperson might be Public Works Secretary Mark Villar.
According to the AO, which was launched Monday (June three) by Malacañang, the duty power could have the next capabilities:
– manage and deploy a fast response staff thaat will present for the instant wants of displaced and/or adversely affected households
– conduct a post-conflict wants evaluation of Marawi City and primarily based thereon, develop and implement a Bangon Marawi Comprehensive Rehabilitation and Recovery Program for the City of Matawi and different affected localities.
– facilitate and oversee the development of short-term and/or everlasting shelters for displaced individuals
– coordinate the instant restoration of public utlities, corresponding to water and electrical energy, and the restore and reconstruction of public buildings and infrastructure
– attend to the well being, sanitation, meals and different fundamental wants of affected residents
– present an setting conducive to the revival of enterprise and livelihood actions
– make sure the restoration and upkeep of peace and order
– carry out such different capabilities as could also be directed by the President
Duterte has allotted an preliminary funds of P20 billion for the rehabilitation of Marawi City, which has been left in ruins because of the preventing between troopers and the Maute group since May 23.