President Rodrigo Duterte revealed the names of government officials being investigated for alleged corruption.
At the sidelines of his assembly with Papua New Guinea Prime Minister Peter O’Neil on Wednesday, Duterte didn’t hesitate to share the checklist of alleged corrupt officials to the press.
He stated that every one officials that he talked about had been all suspended.
“Suspended sila lahat ngayon pending investigation,” Duterte informed reporters in Malacanang.
To keep away from the doubts of the public, Duterte stated that he would let the Ombudsman deal with the case in opposition to the officials that he talked about.
“Lahat ito i-fo-forward ko sa Ombudsman… Mas gusto ko yung sa Ombudsman para walang sabi.” Duterte stated.
You can see the names under:
- Atty. Ambrosi Basman,
- Atty. Rohani Basman,
- Amisa Lumogtod,
- Amelkier Macabando (ex-mayor of Marawi City)
- Atty. Samina Sambaco Macabando Usman (DOJ prosecutor),
- Atty. Benjamin Lanto (OIC Pasay City Prosecutor)
- Inquest prosecutor Clemente Villanueva,
- Assistant Prosecutor Florencio dela Cruz
- NAIA-Customs district collector Ramon Anquilan
- Moslemen Macarambon Sr. (Department of Justice Assistant Secretary)
- Customs Intelligence and Investigation Division Director Adzhar Albani,
- NAIA customs operations officer Lomontod Macabando.
- Tingagun A. Umpa (Department of Public Works and Highways Assistant Secretary )
Macarambon Sr. already resigned from his place not too long ago after President Rodrigo Duterte urged him to resign along with Umpa.
Meanwhile, Umpa stated that he was solely a sufferer of a demolition job in opposition to him.