1. Duterte’s bloody drug conflict sparks Twitter uproar: It’s uncontrolled
2. Kiko Pangilinan on Duterte’s bloody drug conflict: Stop the bloodbath of the poor
Hindi solusyon sa problema ng droga ang kaliwa’t kanan na patayan ng mga mahihirap habang tonetoneladang shabu ang pinapalusot sa BoC.
— Kiko Pangilinan (@kikopangilinan) August 17, 2017
three. Why do folks cheer drug killings? Joel Villanueva nervous by ‘breakdown of humanity
I’m alarmed currently by the breakdown of our humanity, with folks cheering the killings of people who haven’t been confirmed responsible.
— Joel Villanueva (@senatorjoelv) August 18, 2017
four. Angara alarmed by drug killings: No to EJKs, sure to police & judicial reforms
The current rise in killings is sort of alarming particularly the reported killing of a 17 12 months previous who had no involvement In Drugs by any means
— Sonny Angara (@sonnyangara) August 18, 2017
5. Duterte authorities can’t kill its method out of drug drawback – Risa Hontiveros
Karapatan ninyong magalit. #StopExtrajudicialKillings! pic.twitter.com/NMRK3iGV3T
— risa hontiveros (@risahontiveros) August 18, 2017
6. Loren Legarda defends Judy Taguiwalo: She has integrity and honor
The nation misplaced an important public servant who has integrity and honor, Sec. Judy Taguiwalo. What a wasted alternative.
— loren legarda (@loren_legarda) August 16, 2017
7. Who rejected Judy? JV Ejercito suspects Zamora and his self-interest
Sec. Taguiwalo did not enable patronage politics to dominate DSWD packages like 4P’s. Zamora & some pulitikos use them for political functions.
— JV Ejercito (@jvejercito) August 16, 2017
eight. Taguiwalo able to face CA: I’ve led DSWD with honesty, effectivity, compassion
We have performed our greatest to serve the Filipino folks by main the DSWD with honesty and effectivity and compassion.
— Manay Judy Taguiwalo (@sec_judy) August 15, 2017
9. Sayang si Judy! Netizens outraged by CA rejection of Taguiwalo
10. Pork barrel-hungry solons might block Taguiwalo’s appointment — Teddy Casiño
Reposting this as a result of from the grapevine, I heard that some House members are intent on rejecting Sec. Judy’s… https://t.co/CCTNCGsms6
— Teddy Casiño (@teddycasino) August 15, 2017