Lawyer Larry Gadon didn’t have a scarcity of lawmakers to endorse the impeachment grievance in opposition to Supreme Court Chief Justice Maria Lourdes Sereno when he filed it on the House of Representatives Wednesday (August 30).
Twenty-five lawmakers led by Deputy Speaker Gwendolyn Garcia endorsed the 54-page grievance ready by Lozano in opposition to Sereno.
The grievance alleges that Sereno needs to be faraway from her post for committing varied acts that comprise culpable violation of the Constitution, corruption, different excessive crimes and betrayal of public belief.
The different endorsers of the impeachment grievance in opposition to Sereno are:
• PBA party-list Representative Jericho Nograles
• Manila third District Representative John Marvin “Yul Servo” Nieto
• Surigao Del Norte third District Representative Robert Ace Barbers
• Palawan 2nd District Representative Frederick Abueg
• Southern Leyte Representative Roger Mercado
• Cavite 4th District Representative Jennifer Austria Barzaga
• Davao Occidental Representative Lorna Bandigan
• Samar Representative Edgar Sarmiento
• COOP-NATCO party-list Representative Anthony Bravo
• LPGMA party-list Representative Arnel Ty
• Isabela Representative Rodolfo Albano
• Surigao Del Norte Francisco Jose Matugas II
• Pampanga Representative Aurelio Gonzales
• Malabon Representative Federico Sandoval
• Davao Oriental Representative Joel Almario
• Antipolo City Representative Romeo Acop
• Quezon City 1st District Representative Vincent Crisologo
• Davao City Representative Myrene Garcia-Albano
• South Cotabato 1st Representative Pedro Acharon Jr.
• Camiguin Representative Xavier Jesus Romualdo
• Palawan third District Representative Gil Acosta
• Zamboanga Sibugay Representative Ann Hofer
• Quezon City 2nd District Representative Winnie Castelo
• South Cotabato 2nd District Representative Ferdinand Hernandez