The Department of Education could also be feeling a bit spoiled by company “partners” who’ve donated a lot for learners.
No lower than DepEd Secretary Leonor Briones disclosed this throughout a current turnover of donations for learners.
“DepEd is feeling very blessed and spoiled because we are always number one whenever a business industry or a foundation wants to give something—they immediately think of teachers, learners, and school buildings before anything else,” Briones mentioned (https://www.deped.gov.ph/press-releases/deped-inks-pacts-educ-partners-receives-donations-learners).
But she mentioned the sponsors are “even more blessed and even happier” as a result of “it is more blessed to give than to receive.”
Yet, DepEd External Partnerships Service Director Margarita Ballesteros mentioned the DepEd may have extra assist due to “massive challenges” in finishing up its duties.
“It’s no exaggeration to say that our committed partners will continue to play a crucial role in helping the Department in the implementation of our priority programs that benefit tens of thousands of young eager minds in schools nationwide,” she mentioned.
Among the current help to learners had been:
– Cosmotech Philippines, which donated Hylex Sound Systems to 30 public faculties beneath its “Tunog ng Kabataan, Ating Pakinggan” undertaking.
– Megawide Foundation, for the “Excellence Adopt-a-School Program,” which handles the donations of technical-vocational provides and supplies for chosen public faculties in Metro Manila. Megawide additionally donated 500 backpacks with college provides for displaced Marawi learners.
– Tulay Foundation, Inc. and Solar Entertainment and LST Development Corp., for the Early Intervention Program for Special Education (SPED) Students.
– Food Safety and Hygiene Academy of the Philippines (FoodSHAP), which is able to present free trainings and exams to all public college officers, canteen operators, supervisors, and medical officers, to assist management meals poisoning incidents and develop a meals security tradition among the many public faculties.
– Bureau of Jail Management and Penology for its participation in Brigada Eskwela, and its Community Relations Month, Read-A-Book Activity and Seryeng Pangkarunungan Para sa mga Bata.
– Nestle Philippines, which dedicated to accommodate college students from Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM), and Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) tracks for 80 hours of labor immersion. Nestle targets to accommodate 100 college students or 20 every in Cabuyao, Laguna; Canlubang, Laguna; Tanawan, Batangas; Lipa, Batangas; and Cagayan de Oro.
– Cebuana Lhuillier Foundation for 66 DepEd-Cebuana Lhuillier Alternative Learning System (ALS) Centers, and just lately donated canned items and slippers for displaced Marawi learners.