Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) launched the record of alleged ‘fake news sites’ on the web that the netizens should keep away from studying.
We usually are not shock when CBCP included our web site of their record as a result of our writers nonetheless stay nameless, however together with Mindanation, a web site the place the writers are revealing their faces and identified for publishing editorial articles is sort of shocking to be tagged as ‘fake news site’.
Here is the record of internet sites ‘carrying fake or unverified contents’ in accordance to CBCP:
- Classified Trends – https://www.classifiedtrends.internet/
- Definitely Filipino – https://definitelyfilipino.com/
- Duterte News Info – https://www.du30newsinfo.com/
- Extreme Readers – https://www.extremereaders.com/
- FilipiNews PH – https://www.filipinewsph.com/
- Get Real Philippines – https://www.getrealphilippines.com/
- Guard1an – https://theguard1an.com/
- Kalye Pinoy – https://www.kalyepinoy.com/
- Leak News PH – https://www.leaknewsph.com/
- Media ni Duterte – https://www.dutertedefender.com/
- Minda Nation – https://mindanation.com/
- Netizens PH – https://www.netizensph.com/
- News Media PH – https://www.newsmediaph.com/
- News Titans – https://www.newstitans.com/
- OKD2 – https://okd2.com/
- Pinoy Freedom Wall – https://www.pinoyfreedomwall.com/
- Pinoy Trending – https://pinoytrending.altervista.org/
- Pinoy Trending News – https://pinoytrendingnews.internet/
- Pinoy Viral Issues – https://www.pinoyviralissues.internet/
- Pinoy Viral News – https://pinoyviralnews.com/
- PinoyWorld – https://www.pinoyworld.internet/
- Public Trending – https://www.publictrending.internet/
- SocialNewsPH – https://www.socialnewsph.com/
- TahoNews – https://www.tahonews.com/
- TheVolatilian – https://www.thevolatilian.com/
- Thinking Pinoy – https://www.thinkingpinoy.internet/
- TrendingBalita – https://www.trendingbalita.data/
- Trending News Portal – https://www.trendingnewsportal.internet.ph/
- TrendTitan – https://trendtitan.com/
You can discover that many of the web sites included by the CBCP are writing good issues in regards to the authorities which they’re criticizing due to the insurance policies of the Duterte administration towards criminals.
Some of them are actually utilizing unverified data, however how in regards to the mainstream media that additionally utilizing unverified data?
Well, the top of this web site is a Catholic and he/she donating hundreds of pesos for the Church close to his house, however now he may cease contributing for the Church as a result of the priest may not settle for cash from pretend news websites.
The writers of our websites are additionally studying an article from Wikihow titled “How to Become a LaVeyan Satanist” as a result of since we are already labeled by the Catholic Church as a ‘fake news site’ we are anticipated to meet Satan as a substitute of St. Peter.